NAB 2017 Agenda
by Eran Stern
March 21st, 2017
Category: After Effects,News,Premiere Pro,training
NAB 2017 is a month away and as usual I would like to invite you to register to the main training event Post|Production World. The program includes over 250 sessions on video editing, motion graphics, cinematography, lighting, sound design, color correction and grading, project management, content distribution, new technology and more. The conference is produced by Future Media Concepts.
I’ll be teaching several sessions, some are in-depth (double session).
Here’s the full list:
- Cross Train: After Effects Essentials for Video Editors | Sat. April 22 – 12:30 PM – 3:00 PM
- Promos & Commercials Breakdowns | Sun. April 23 – 9:30 AM – 12:00 PM
- Vector Animations in After Effects | Mon. April 24 – 11:45 AM – 1:00 PM
- Fix it in Post! (After Effects to the Rescue) | Mon. April 24 – 2:00 PM – 3:15 PM
- Integrating CINEMA 4D and After Effects | Mon. April 24 – 5:00 PM – 6:15 PM
- Using CINEMA 4D as an After Effects plugin | Tue. April 25 – 10:30AM – 11:30AM
- A Dozen Ways to Reveal a Logo | Tue. April 25 – 2:00 PM – 3:15 PM
- The Creativity Collective: Ae Power Tips from Top Experts | Tue. April 25 – 5:00 PM – 6:30 PM
- Complex Particle Systems in After Effects | Wed. April 26 – 9:30 AM – 12:00 PM
SternFX followers are entitled to 10% discount off the ticket fee. To get the discount contact Ben Kozuch
As always, I’m looking forward to seeing you there.